The Cevennes, a beautiful territory to discover from our hostel
The Lozerette near Florac
By stopping at La Lozerette, you are in Lozère in the heart of the picturesque Cévennes National Park 5 km from Florac on the Stevenson Rd and the Chemin d'Urbain V.
Hiking, biking or motorcycling enthusiasts will be struck by the contrasts in the heart of this unspoiled nature, delicate contours, steep slopes and landscapes that unfold between Mount Lozere and Mount Aigoual, the Gorges of Tarn and Jonte.
This rugged country, with its tumultuous rivers, is today home to a setting where nature is protected for the pleasure of all: it is the Cévennes National Park.
While staying at La Lozerette, you have the choice between many sites to visit and activities to share with your family. Do not hesitate to ask the team who will be happy to accompany you in the discovery of this beautiful region ...
To know more :
Tourism in the Cevennes
SITES TO VISIT:
- The archaeological site of the Puechs and the Cham des Bondons and its Menhirs
- Gorges of the Tarn and Jonte
- The Causses Mejean and Sauveterre
- Aven Armand and Dargilan cave
- Mont-Lozère and Mont Aigoual - ecomuseum
- Aubrac and Margeride
- Anduze and the desert museum, the Prafrance bamboo plantation, the Cévennes steam train, the "Maison Rouge" museum in Saint-Jean du Gard (50 mn), the Soulages Museum in Rodez (1h45), the Chauvet Cave in the Ardèche (2H30)